Monday, June 23, 2008

Washington, DC trip

This past weekend I traveled to DC to visit my father who has been living there the past few years. I flew up Friday late and back Sunday- quick trip but we managed to pack in quite a few things like walking around the entire city, shopping at H&M, touring his office, National Cathedral, Holocaust Exhibit Museum, Georgetown, Dining at Paolo's, Starbucks of course, Monuments- White House- Capital, and of course the BBQ festival that blocked off practically every street we tried to go through. oh, well. It was nice to see and witness what he does in another place- his routine, apartment, neighborhood. Sorry i don't have any pictures but my camera has been acting weird and then i left it at home. oh, well. just picture it!

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Blogger Jeanne said...

Glad you had a great trip to D.C. Hope to get together soon. I want to see your new house, too!

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

MMMM Paolo's! Scott and I love that place! Next time you visit, you'll have to visit Bonaparte..it's a yummy crepe cafe in G'town.

Got your VM. Thanks for the update...the date is on my calendar.

I'll give you a call later this week...I want to hear more about your house!

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Beto and Laura Perez Speaks said...

hey girl. thanks for the comments on my blog. you bought a house?! felici-freakin-dades!

we miss you and love you. hope to see you soon.

love
laura

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home