Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New House

Well, I did it. i bought another house. SOOO, i guess that means that i going to be here for a while. I bought Jason's old house and can't wait to get going on some oh-so-needed changes. The guy who i thought was doing the remodeling has disappeared, and i can't decided what i what done. stress much?Oh the possibilities! What's more important- kitchen or bath or laundry room? I haven't a clue about budget of things- including grad school this fall. oh, well. any thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Well if you are in grad school you won't be cooking much or laundering much, but I bet you will still be showering. Or at least I hope so!! Jim could probably do what you want done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home