Monday, November 13, 2006

Prayer Req

well, i have a request. i have decided that i am going to live the full year 2007 in honduras. i miss it and feel a little lost here at home. i don't know how, but i do know that if God wants it to be, it will be. I feel like when i am there, i am exactually where and when God needs me to be. I do have a fund set up at both Hillsboro (Del Boyce Honduras Medical Mission Fund- thank you Granddaddy) and my original account at Brentwood Hills. If anyone is looking for an end of the year contribution, please remember Baxter and the clinic. It is an amazing work- literally spreading the Word of GOD throughout the world. It would be interesting in seeing just how many people have become Christians due to the work of this great institution and its grads. please keep all in prayer. thanks. erin

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey Erin!

I just looked at the picture of Grandaddy and Dot- love them!

You're just teasing about Honduras, right? kidding.. I know that's where you need to be!

Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home