Tuesday, July 25, 2006

and then there was 3...








The BHCC group left today around 2 pm after going to chapel at baxter. it was sweet at the airport to see those who are close to the group to say goodbye. this afternoon, rudy and i went around tegus looking for a car. we aren't having much luck but i know that God will provide the right one for me. attached are some pictures of the week like in the men's prison doing a dental brigade (i was the pharmacist that day), my new brother being baptized (along with 18 others at church on sunday), view of the city at night, mom playing with the kids at jovenes en camino, tamara reading a Bible story to the children at Kennedy's VBS, dinner as a group, etc... the trip has been eventful and has left an impression on my soul that i will be carrying with me the next few months as i try to serve God here to the best of my abilities. Dios le bendiga!

2 Comments:

At 5:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin,

I was just Googling some stuff on Honduras. Lo and behold, your blog came back from a search!

:-)

It was a wonderful time in Honduras. I hope everything is going well for you now.

Blessings,
Derek

 
At 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello christina i am carlos and all is good.
GOD bless you
love carlos

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home