Friday, July 14, 2006

Last day at vandy

today was my last day at vanderbilt. it's been strange leaving but i know it's right for me and my career. now it is time to focus on returning to honduras on tuesday. i can't believe it is already time to go. please pray for me during this transition. i have had a lot of set backs lately especially with healing from the past surgery, lack of getting insurance and not having church sponsorship, but i know that i feel peace when i am in central america. i know that is where God is calling me to be. Brentwood hills has a fund set up where some friends and family have donated to my mission (especailly since i am buying a car for down there) and i am so hesitant to see how much is in the fund since i am having to spend so much out of pocket. In tomorrow's Saturday paper is when the Tennessean is having an article about my mission trips in the Faith in Action series. it has been fun talking to the reporters and having a photo shoot in Children's. I pray it looks alright. well, that's all the ramblings i have at 12:22. have a blessed day!

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Blogger fabricsnob said...

hey chica. I just found you. Be safe! -ME

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home