Monday, August 14, 2006

Prayer Req/ Weekend #2 in antigua

i have a request for all readers of this blog. i just learned that my granddaddy is in the hospital due to low blood pressure and pneumonia. this is my worst fear. a family member sick and i can't be there at the bedside. please pray that he'll recover quickly and easily. i love my granddaddy. things are going well here in antigua. this weekend went by like most- too fast. friday night, poor jeanne had broken her tooth at breakfast, had to go to the dentist friday night. God was really looking after her because the dentista we saw was very nice and professional. saturday morning, nancy came to antigua to pick jeanne and i up. we had plans to veg all day- which of course never happened. oh, the big news near tegus is that a Wal-mart LIKE store called HiperPiaz (translates to High Country)is coming in the new mall that happens to be close to baxter (and that jeanne has named Jeanne's mall). Well, the same store just opened here in guatemala and we went to see it- it's wonderful. everything under one roof and it's owned by Walmart! the prices weren't all that great- but they sure have a lot of things. well, i have homework. Dios les bendiga hermanos.

3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Erin!

You've been so busy... I hadn't checked your blog recently and you have posted a lot. I enjoyed reading what you've been up to. I'm really excited for you about the "Wal-Mart."

I'll remember Grandaddy in my prayers. Take Care!

Oh yeah, I keep picturing you driving that pick up!! ha,ha

Love,
Elizabeth

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger fabricsnob said...

ERIN!
Glad to see you're doing well.
Keeping your Grandaddy in prayers.
Be well.

 
At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO CHRISTINA I AM CARLOS ...HOW ARE YOU ..I AM WAITING FOR YOU..PLEASE CALL ME [504]883-6804
GOOD BYE ,GOD BLESS YOU
LOVE CARLOS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home